Minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon, this 16th Century Elizabethan Manor House Hotel is the perfect base to explore Shakespeare Country.
- 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- On-site 11th century church
- 72 bedrooms
- 100 year old listed Topiary Garden
- Health Club & swimming pool
- Library used by William Shakespeare
- Tennis courts
- Beauty rooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- 12 miles from Warwick
- Free WiFi
- Free car park
Billesley Manor Hotel is a listed building and unfortunately the majority of rooms are accessible via steps only as there is no lift. If you would like more information, please get in touch.